Parker M. Green is an associate in the Transportation Law Practice Group of Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP. Mr. Green has extensive experience defending motor carriers, CDL drivers, and transportation insurers. He also specializes in premises liability and dram shop defense.
Mr. Green is a native of Duluth, Georgia and received his B.S. in finance from the University of Alabama, cum laude. While at Alabama, he was a member of several honor societies and was selected for the Jasons Senior Men’s Honorary. Mr. Green also served as President of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity before receiving his M.S. in finance from the University of Alabama.
Mr. Green received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and Mississippi Journal of First Impressions. After law school, Mr. Green clerked for Judge B.E. Roberts, III in the State Court of Hall County, Georgia before starting his practice with a focus on the defense of national restaurant chains, construction companies, and road construction contractors in various matters throughout the Southeast.
Mr. Green enjoys traveling, playing golf, and supporting the Crimson Tide when not practicing law.
- Professional Liability and Insurance Coverage
- General and Business Liability
- State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- The University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Alabama Graduate School, M.A. in Banking & Financial Engineering
- The University of Alabama, B.S in Business Administration
- Defending Trucking Claims After the Federal Mandate for Electronic Logging Devices, September 13, 2016 (Transportation Law Seminar: What's New In Georgia Transportation Law)
- Expert Discovery: Preparing Experts for Consultation and Testimony, February 24, 2017 (Exponent Leadership Forum)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Dennis, Corry, Porter & Smith, LLP (2013-2016)