Christopher M. Curci is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia and New Jersey offices. Mr. Curci represents employers in all matters of Labor and Employment litigation including: discrimination, hostile work environment, and retaliation claims under Title VII, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination; Fair Labor Standards Act claims; Prevailing Wage claims; ERISA violations; violation and enforcement of non-compete agreements; and Unfair Labor Practice Charges before the NLRB. Mr. Curci regularly counsels clients on contract negotiations, compliance with state and federal employment laws, employee handbooks, and hiring and termination of employees.
Mr. Curci also represents contractors in all matters of Construction Litigation, including claims related to Breach of Contract, Breach of Warranty, Miller Act, Prompt Pay Act, Subcontractors and Contractors Payment Act, Mechanics’ Liens, and Surety Bonds. Mr. Curci successfully briefed and argued an issue of first impression before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court regarding the applicability of the Pennsylvania Contractors and Subcontractors Payment Act (“CASPA”) to federally funded construction projects. The appeal resulted in a reversal of the trial court’s decision and established binding precedent that CASPA does not apply to public works projects, including those funded by the federal government. Clipper Pipe v. Ohio Casualty Insurance Co., 105 A.2d 657 (Pa. 2014).
Prior to entering civil practice, Mr. Curci successfully tried hundreds of cases to verdict as an Assistant District Attorney in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Construction and Design Law
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- University of Richmond, B.A.
"The Most Common Employee Lawsuits and How to Avoid Them - Part 1: Harassment and Discrimination," FMG webinar, February 2017
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors Southeastern PA
- LaSalle College High School Alumni Association
- Associate Attorney, Labor (Management) & Employment Law, Commercial Litigation, Flamm Walton PC, Blue Bell, PA
- Assistant District Attorney, Trial Division, Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, Philadelphia, PA