Scott Eric Anderson is a Partner in Freeman Mathis & Gary’s Atlanta office. As a true litigator and trial tactician, Scott brings diverse litigation, trial and appellate experience to serve a full spectrum of the legal needs of businesses, business owners, professionals, and fiduciaries through the firm’s Commercial/D&O, Professional Liability, Employment, and Torts and Catastrophic Loss Groups. Scott is also the vice-chair of the firm’s Georgia Torts practice section, and a member of the firm’s trial committee. Scott understands the risks, benefits, human factors, and issues surrounding complex contested matters. In addition, Scott’s life, work, and military experiences coupled with his professionalism, compassion, and roll-up-the-sleeves attitude gives him a unique perspective and insight to strategically handle complex cases.
In his commercial litigation practice, Scott combines his diverse trial and litigation experience with a unique understanding of business and commercial issues to advance aggressive, practical, and effective litigation strategies. Scott has commercial litigation experience in the following areas:
- complex commercial and business litigation;
- business divorce or shareholder/partnership/member disputes;
- disputes arising out of non-compete/non-solicitation agreements;
- disputes related to trade secrets;
- business torts;
- breach of contract claims;
- financial services (including securities and banking) disputes;
- fiduciary litigation; and
- director and officer litigation (D&O).