FMG 4th Annual Transportation Seminar
This year, we will be examining best practices of what to do when a trucking accident happens and you received “The Call.” Experienced litigators and expert witnesses will share their knowledge on how to handle a case from when the accident occurs through litigation trial strategies.
Save the date and come learn valuable insights on how to handle a trucking accident claim from start to finish. Our experts on each of the matters will walk you through the process to show the best way to handle a claim call from the second the phone rings until the jury reaches a verdict.
GA CLE and CE applied for.
- 8:00-8:30 Registration & networking breakfast
- 8:30-9:15 You’ve gotten “The Call,” now what? Investigation in the aftermath of a trucking accident
- 9:20-10:05 Spoliation of Evidence – What you should and should not be doing and how having an attorney involved early helps preserve both evidence and privileges
- 10:10-10:55 The latest in trucking accident reconstruction
- 10:55-11:05 Break
- 11:05-11:50 Pre-litigation negotiations and mediation strategies
- 11:55- 12:40 Litigation strategies: what works and what jurors both want to see and do not want to hear should you have to go to trial
- 12:45- 1:30 Lunch round-table discussion: Storytelling at trial – Effective ways of telling the trucker and trucking company’s story